Our CEO Mary Pomerantz holds a Master’s in Human Resource Management (MHRM) and is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), the highest-level credential in the HR field. Mary also serves as CEO of Mary Pomerantz Advertising, one of the largest recruitment advertising agencies in the country. Earlier in her career, she was president of the 17th largest staffing firm in the country.
Our senior staff possesses over 30 years of HR experience and our professionals are constantly researching new business trends and regulations to ensure our clients are ahead of the curve.
HR SERVICES VALUE PROPOSITION
Over half of all large companies currently outsource all or part of their HR services. We offer the HR resources and experience your business needs to keep moving forward. Headquartered in Highland Park, NJ with satellite offices across the United States, we are a national HR services provider serving clients in a diverse range of industries. We currently manage the HR needs of over 7,000 employees.
A partnership with TPG HR Services USA allows your organization to:
- Run Smoothly and Efficiently – Whether your company needs help in one or multiple HR-related areas, we have the expertise and capabilities to act as your one-stop shop for administrative business services.
- Concentrate on Growth – The most valuable part of our vast suite of HR services is that, simply put, they allow you to be you. This means that you’re free to run and grow your business, while we ensure seamless compliance and organization behind the HR scenes.
- Maximize Time and Money – Our experts are fully equipped to successfully and correctly execute all HR-related duties, preventing your staff from wasting time and financial resources on guess-work and improper resolution.
- Stay Protected – It can be challenging to stay current with each new HR regulation. Luckily for your organization, we work to stay up-to-date with these continually changing requirements. Enjoy the peace-of-mind of hassle-free HR operations while maintaining full control of your workforce.
- Maintain Employee Satisfaction – We are fully prepared to step in and handle employee concerns, and we provide your staff with reliable and invested counsel concerning their HR-related needs.
The logistics of HR operations can very quickly bury your staff and cause important matters to go unresolved. Let TPG HR Services USA do the work.
— Mary Pomerantz, MHRM SPHR – CEO